This is just a throwback for myself – my first project for which I was hired for. Client was my mom, that paid me 50 € for Windows desktop program, that was able to generate pocket calendar for specific year. Was the simplest integration of all time, took me almost two days to make it. Was also my first time using Visual Studio if I remmember correctly.
Minimum system requirements:
– Windows with x86 architecture,
– Office with Excell installed.
Works like this:
– run a program and insert a year,
– program opens Excel and populates it data,
– runs a macro inside excel that takes care of design (must enable macro),
Note: If you want to save on C drive, program needs Admin privileges.